U.S. NRC Blog

Transparent, Participate, and Collaborate

Happy Thanksgiving Wishes

This is always a meaningful time, at the very beginning of the traditional holiday season, to sit down to a special meal with friends and family — and to remember the early years of this country and all our nation has successfully accomplished over the years. We have much to be grateful for, even amidst the challenges we face today.

I am personally thankful for the talented workforce we have here at the NRC. They work hard every day to make sure this nation uses nuclear materials in a way that keeps us and our environment safe. I am especially grateful for their vigilance and dedication after the events earlier this year. The nuclear disaster at Fukushima in Japan brought out the best in them. They demonstrated a willingness to go above and beyond. Fukushima helped remind the people at the NRC why they do what they do.

I am pleased to extend to you, on behalf of myself and the whole NRC family, wishes for a very Happy Thanksgiving and an enjoyable holiday season.

Gregory Jaczko
Chairman, NRC

9 responses to “Happy Thanksgiving Wishes

1. Toko Dompet January 14, 2012 at 8:24 am

Been without Internet for several weeks but it’s never too late to say a greeting, right? So, HAPPY HOLIDAYS people! I wish you all great fun!

2. android themes January 9, 2012 at 11:31 am

Happy Holidays from me to…..

3. Miguel | Frases Para Enamorar December 2, 2011 at 2:27 am

A little late, I know. Nevertheless… HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Remember, always appreciate, and always be extraordinarily thankful you have health, and are in such a lovely country that allows such freedom and a beautiful way of life. God Bless.

4. MRCP December 1, 2011 at 8:41 am

Happy Holidays for all of you all around the world!

5. ukmark November 29, 2011 at 9:49 am

Happy thanks giving to you all. Big love from the UK

6. Rafał November 27, 2011 at 3:27 pm

good point with Fukushima. we could sit in warm chairs with families/wives/kids and we dont think about people on other side of Earth…
    Happy Holidays!

7. peter November 26, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Happy Holidays from me to….. ;)

8. Android apps November 24, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Happy Holidays!!!!!

9. Agility Drills November 24, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Just surfing came across this.. I would like to wish you a a happy Thanksgiving as well Hopefully you get to spend time with the family