• How well are we doing on transparency, participation and collaboration? What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges?
• How can we help more people to participate in our regulatory process?
• What new initiatives should we pursue in our Open Government Plan over the next two years?
• Has our work to date been useful to you? Take a look at our Open Government Accomplishments in 2010 – 2011, the High-Value Datasets we’ve published, and the goals in our Flagship Initiative and let us know if you think we’ve been working on the right things.
• How can we better serve the public?
The NRC’s Open Government Advisory Council is reaching out by hosting an event—
What: A public webinar
When: December 6, 10:00 am to 12 noon (Eastern time)
How: See the meeting notice
Can’t make December 6? Send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Your voice is important for our next update of our Open Government Plan.Francine F. Goldberg CoChair, NRC Open Government Advisory Council