Free Doughnuts — NOT
November 18, 2011
Posted by on
If we could send doughnuts electronically, we would, but we haven’t figured out how to do that to entice you to help us shape our agency to be more open. We need to hear from you on the following:
• How well are we doing on transparency, participation and collaboration? What are the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges?
• How can we help more people to participate in our regulatory process?
• What new initiatives should we pursue in our Open Government Plan over the next two years?
• Has our work to date been useful to you? Take a look at our Open Government Accomplishments in 2010 – 2011, the High-Value Datasets we’ve published, and the goals in our Flagship Initiative and let us know if you think we’ve been working on the right things.
• How can we better serve the public?
The NRC’s Open Government Advisory Council is reaching out by hosting an event—
What: A public webinar
When: December 6, 10:00 am to 12 noon (Eastern time)
How: See the meeting notice
Can’t make December 6? Send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your voice is important for our next update of our Open Government Plan.
Francine F. Goldberg
CoChair, NRC Open Government Advisory Council