There is no shortage of ways to keep up with what the NRC is doing. Certainly, this blog is one good way and subscribing to our Twitter feed – which includes all notices of new blog posts, press releases, YouTube videos and more – is ideal.
But there are other ways as well. The NRC maintains a number of specific lists to which you can subscribe, including:
• ADAMS User Group
• Generic Communications
• Generic License Renewal Correspondence
• Inspector General Reports
• National Source Tracking System: Blog
• New Rulemaking Dockets
• News Releases
• Open Government
• Operating Reactor Correspondence
• Part 21 – Report of Defects and Noncompliance
• Reactor License Renewal
• ROP Performance Indicators – Approved FAQs
There is no charge for subscribing to any of the lists and you can unsubscribe at any time. You can sign up here.